Thursday, November 5, 2009

Article: Emotional Design



I found the article to be amusing and interesting. I agreed with almost everything in the article, especially how many artists/designers create things for the moment, for the trend, but once the customer buys it, it seems to go "out of date". I especially liked the passage about how the juicer wasnt intended to make juice. Although I'm not sure I would buy an item like a juice just for display, I liked that its intension was to start a conversation. Personally, Ive watched my mom buy lots of kitchen items and I dont even know what for and she always says for decoration. haha... Well when people come over the house, they admire the things she buys and after thinking about it, it really does start a conversation! Point is, lol, is that I think the article had a lot of good points and I loved how even the writer kept the reader interested to continue reading (or maybe it was just me)..... I was curious about how the Te o strainer looked like since the images were too dark so I looked it up and i LOVE IT!! lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment